- Fast and efficient on most web hosts. Does not require use of an external database.
- Lots of features and very extendable. Integrates with with third party scripts like Fantastico, RV Skins and CFS firewall.
- Good reseller report with WHM. Allow you to create your own packages, manage accounts, monitor resource usage and more.
- Most popular control panel. This means more clients are used to the interface, and less support request you have to answer.
- Excellent support. If you ever run into issues, cPanel support is very responsive.
- Only available for Linux platforms.
- Hard to maintain. Frequent updates and packages.
- Cluster Support – maintain several servers from a single place.
- Cross platform – works on both Windows and Linux.
- Integrates with Windows services like Microsoft SQL server.
- Plesk is cheaper ($800 for unlimited domain license).
- Does not integrate with non-Microsoft products
- Slower load times – more sluggish, especially on Linux
- Interface is harder to use and customize