Q: Is there an easy way to automatically save my email messages onto my shared drive?
A: The easiest way is a $50 Outlook plugin called MessageSave.
From their website
- Backup, save and archive Outlook e-mail messages on hard disk, network drive, CD-R, etc.
- Save Outlook email messages, including attachments, as individual files.
- Organize messages in file system folders for easy access, sharing and filing.
- Institute consistent email archiving policy in your organization.
- Keep email message along with other related documents.
- Store messages for legal compliance.
- Keep audit trail of email messages.
- Standardize your organization’s email storage policy.
- Reduce mailbox/PST size. Offload Exchange storage.
- Automatically save messages with Outlook rules.
- Process Outlook messages with custom scripts.