Changing the Transition to a Slide in PowerPoint 2007-2013
Change the transition to a slide
- In the pane that contains the Slides and Outline tabs, select the Slides tab.
- On the Slides tab in Normal view, click the thumbnail of the slide that has the transition that you want to change.
- On the Transitions tab in the Ribbon, in the Transition To This Slide group, click a different slide transition effect for that slide.
Tip To see more transition effects in the gallery, click the More button .
Note To change the slide transitions for all the slides in your presentation: Repeat steps 2 through 3 above, and then on the Transitions tab, in the Timing group, click Apply To All.
Set the properties for a transition
Many, but not all, of the transitions in PowerPoint 2010 have customizable properties that you can set.
- On the Slides tab in Normal view, click the thumbnail of the slide with the transition that you want to modify.
- On the Transitions tab, in the Transition to This Slide group, click Effect Options and select the option that you want.
A Gallery transition, with the From Right option selected, during a presentation.