Creating and Inserting Variables in Word 2007-2013 The Easy Way (Word Training)
The easiest way is to utilize the Document Properties already established. This will give you a total of 15 variables to start with. It’s slightly illogical, but works very effectively and quickly.
- Go to File, and click Info
- Click the Properties tab in the right-hand side of the window and click the Advanced Properties option from the dropdown
- Put your information into one of the existing properties.
To insert a variable into a Microsoft Word document.
- Place your cursor in the location where you want to insert the variable.
- Insert ribbon and click on the Quick Parts dropdown
- Add one of the Document Property items from the list