How to Create a WordPress Post
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on Posts. This will allow you to create tags, categories, or Add New posts. Click on Add New.
This will bring you to the screen where you will start a new post.
3. Come up with an interesting title and write your blog. WordPress allows you to easily write the blog and add images or whatever else you might want
4. Write the content. Try to make it something interesting for yourself and others to read.
5. Publish your post. You can publish it to a draft, which means that you are saving it, but no one else will see it, or you can actually publish it to be read by others.