Receiving Payments in QuickBooks 2013 for PC
Receive Payment is used when you want to apply a payment to a customer’s open invoice in QuickBooks 2013.
From the home screen of QuickBooks, select the Receive Payments icon.
1. Add or select the customer in the Received From menu.
2. Enter the amount in the Amount field.
3. Select the credit card type in Payment Method.
4. The Reference and Memo fields are optional.
5. Enter the card number in Card No. and the expiration date in Exp. Date.
6. Check the box Process payment when saving.
7. Select Save & Close.
8. Confirm or enter the transaction information.
9. Select Submit.